AB is a SaaS platform to help enable the purchase and sale of mobile advertisements (collectively, the “Services”). AB may offer additional services or revise any of the Services, at its discretion, and the right to cease offering any of the Services.
You must be an individual person, at least 18 years old to use the Site and to register for the Services. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
2. Use of Site and Service
As a User or a User registered to use any of the Services (a “Registered User”), you agree to the following:
- Exclusive Use – Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that AB is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your user names and passwords. AB may assign this Agreement in whole or in part at any time without your consent
- Geographic Limitations – The Site and Services are intended for use in worldwide. You will only use the Services in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Registration for, and use of, the Services are void where prohibited. To the extent that the Services are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not use the Services. The Services may not be used where prohibited by law.
- Risk Assumption and Precautions – AB is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Site or of the Service. AB is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will AB or any of its affiliates, advertisers, promoters or distribution partners be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the Services. The Site and the Services are provided “AS-IS” and AB expressly disclaims any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. You assume all risks when using the Services.
- No False Information – You will not provide inaccurate, misleading, or false information to AB. If the information provided to AB subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading, or false, you will promptly notify AB of such change.
- Unique and Bona Fide Profile – As a Registered User of the Service, you will create only one unique profile.
- No Harassment of AB Employees or Agents – You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any AB employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Publishers – If User is a publisher, User shall not authorize or encourage any third party to generate fraudulent impressions of or fraudulent clicks on any advertisement, including but not limited to, through repeated manual clicks, the use of robots or other automated query tools and/or computer-generated search requests, and/or the fraudulent use of other search engine optimization services and/or software. Users who are publishers may list assets including but not limited to mobile sites, applications, and device platforms (“Mobile Properties”) and make them available for advertisement. Users who are publishers hereby grant AB the right to access, index, store, and cache requests made from User’s mobile websites (“Mobile Property”) to the Services, including by automated means. Users who are publishers allow AB to access publishers’ applications to serve AB’s personalized advertisements. Users who are advertisers may produce content including but not limited to text links, banners, videos, and graphics (“Advertisements”) for display on a publisher’s Mobile Property. User agrees to comply with the technical specifications provided by AB to enable proper display of the Advertisements in connection with the Services.
3. Proprietary Rights
- Ownership of Proprietary Information – The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to UAE copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You hereby acknowledge and agree that AB is the owner of highly valuable proprietary information, including, but not limited to its technology and templates (collectively, “Confidential Information”). AB owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights in the Services and the Site, including but not limited to, all Confidential Information.
- No Use of Confidential Information – You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) Confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information accessible via the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
4. User Information
- Use of Anonymous Information for Research – By using the Services, you agree to allow AB to anonymously use the information provided from you through the Services, to continue AB’s research to improve its Services.
5. Links to Third-Party Web Sites / Dealings with Advertisers and Sponsors
6. Copyright Policy
AB may terminate the account and access rights of any repeat infringer. If User is a copyright owner or the legal agent of a copyright owner, and User believes that any material used on the Site or Services infringes upon User’s copyrights, User may submit a notification to email@example.com
The Internet and technology are rapidly changing –
Accordingly, AB may need to modify the Agreement from time to time. AB will post on the Site a copy of the modified Agreement, which will become effective 30 days after it is first posted on the Site. User should regularly review the Site to ensure that User is informed of any changes and if you are also a Registered User, be sure that the email address on record is current. If you are a Registered User, AB will also email you to the email address then on record a link to a copy of the modified Agreement 30 days before it will go in effect. If any modification is unacceptable to you, you shall cease using the Site and the Services. Your continued access to the Site or the Services will indicate you have accepted the change.
8. Fees and Payments
Some of the Services require payment of fees.
AB reserves the right to change its price list and to institute new charges at any time, upon prior notice to User, which may be sent by email or posted on the Site. If User is an advertiser, User shall pre-pay all applicable fees, as described on the Site, in connection with such Services selected by User. If User is a publisher, User shall receive a percentage of the Net Revenue of advertisements associated with User’s use of the Services as solely determined by AB. ” Advertising Sales Revenue” shall mean revenues actually received by AB from the sale, use or other disposition of advertisements displayed on Publisher’s Mobile Property less sales, use and excise taxes, less any agency commissions, carrier and/or partner fees, and less any allowances actually made or taken for returns, cash discounts or promotional allowances but excluding other revenues indirectly earned, if applicable, for consulting, planning and targeting, copywriting, site building, account management or technical modifications or technical innovations which may be charged by AB to third parties from time to time. The portion of Advertising Sales Revenue received by User shall be determined on the first Monday of each calendar month, on which day those revenues accrued to User’s account thirty (30) or more days earlier shall become eligible to be paid. Payments to User shall be sent by AB only if User’s earned balance is greater than or equal to $250USD (TWO HUNDRED Dollars, US). If User’s earned balance is less than $250USD, no payment shall be sent until the following calendar month, on the first Monday of which AB shall make the aforesaid determination anew. Payments will be calculated solely based on our accounting. Payments shall be made upon agreed terms with the Publisher. Payments to you may be withheld to reflect or adjusted to exclude any amounts refunded or credited to advertisers and any amounts arising from invalid activity, as determined by AB in its sole discretion. Invalid activity is determined by AB in all cases and includes, but is not limited to, (i) spam, invalid impressions or invalid clicks on Ads generated by any person, bot, automated program or similar device, including through any clicks or impressions originating from your IP addresses or computers under your control; (ii) clicks solicited or impressions generated by payment of money and false representation; (iii) clicks or impressions co-mingled with a significant amount of the activity described in (I and ii) above, or (iv) any breach of this Agreement by User. If User disputes any payment made in connection with the Services, User must notify AB in writing within thirty (30) days of any such payment. Failure to so notify AB shall result in the waiver by User of any claims related to such disputed payment. To ensure proper payment, User is solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate contact and payment information associated with User’s account. User agrees to pay all applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity in connection with User’s use of the Services.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty
If you are a publisher, User specifically acknowledges and agrees that AB has no control over (and is merely a passive conduit with respect to) any content that may be submitted or published by any advertiser, and that User is solely responsible (and assumes all liability and risk) for determining whether or not such content is appropriate or acceptable to User, and (ii) if User is an advertiser, User specifically acknowledges and agrees that AB has no control over any content that may be available or published on any publisher Site (or otherwise), and that User is solely responsible (and assumes all liability and risk) for determining whether or not such content is appropriate or acceptable to User.
No Warranties –
THIS SECTION WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. AB PROVIDES THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. GG DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
From time to time, AB may offer new “beta” features or tools with which its users may experiment on the Services. Such features or tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and without any warranty of any kind, and may be modified or discontinued at AB’s sole discretion. The provisions of this Disclaimer of Warranty section apply with full force to such features or tools.
10. Limitation of Liability
Incidental Damages and Aggregate Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL AB BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF AB KNOWS OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AB’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, IN ANY FORM OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE, EXCEED THE NET AMOUNT PAID BY AB TO USER DURING THE THREE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE RELEVANT CLAIM, OR, IF NO AMOUNT HAS BEEN PAID, THE AMOUNT OF $50USD.
No Liability for non-AB Actions.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL AB BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THE SERVICES . THIS INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF USERS WHO HAVE REGISTERED UNDER FALSE PRETENSES OR WHO ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD OR HARM YOU.
Information Verification. AB and its contractors may use various ways of verifying information that users have provided. However, none of those ways are perfect, and you agree that AB and its contractors will have no liability to you arising from any incorrectly verified information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AB, its officers, members, managers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of or from (a) your use of or inability to use the Site or Services (b) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or (c) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. AB reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with AB in asserting any available defenses.
12. Complaints / Law Enforcement Contact
We urge you to report any violations of this Agreement that come to your attention. To resolve a complaint regarding the Site or the Services, contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Law enforcement officials may send correspondence (such as subpoenas, court orders and warrants) to AB’s office address as mentioned on the Site, or contact its General Counsel at email@example.com
13. Communication and Privacy
14. Term and Termination
This Agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement by your use of the Site or the Services and will remain in effect in perpetuity unless terminated hereunder. Either you or AB may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. AB reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable and non-cancelable. You may terminate your account by following the instructions on the Site, or by sending a notice of cancellation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon termination of the User’s account, User’s right to use the Service will immediately cease and User will remove all AB code from User’s Mobile Properties. Following any termination of any Registered User’s use of the Service, AB reserves the right to send a notice thereof to other Registered Users which whom you have corresponded. The termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not affect any of the provisions of this Agreement which are expressly or by implication to come into or continue in force after such termination or expiration, including Sections 3, 10, 11 and this Section 14 (and provision hereof required to implement or establish the meaning of the provisions of such Sections).
16. Representations and Warranties
If User is a publisher, User represents and warrants to AB that (i) User is the owner of each Mobile Property User designates in connection with the use of Services or that User is legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of such Mobile Property for the purposes of this Agreement, and (ii) User has the all necessary right, power, and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of User hereunder. User further represents and warrants to AB that each of User’s Mobile Properties and any material displayed therein: (a) comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations; (b) do not breach and have not breached any duty toward or rights of any person or entity including, without limitation, rights of intellectual property, publicity or privacy, or rights or duties under consumer protection, product liability, tort, or contract theories; and (c) are not hate-related in content. If User is an advertiser, User represents and warrants to AB that (i) User is the owner of each advertisement User designates in connection with the use of Services or that User is legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of such advertisement for the purposes of this Agreement, and (ii) User has the all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of User hereunder. User further represents and warrants to AB that each of User’s advertisements and any material displayed therein: (a) comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations; (b) do not breach and have not breached any duty toward or rights of any person or entity including, without limitation, rights of intellectual property, publicity or privacy, or rights or duties under consumer protection, product liability, tort, or contract theories; (c) are not hate-related in content and (d) are free from viruses and any other contaminants of any nature whatsoever.
17. General Provisions
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction.
You agree that UAE law (without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles) will govern this Agreement, the Site, and the Services and that any dispute arising out of, from, or relating to this Agreement, the Site, or the Services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the Dubai, UAE. You acknowledge and agree that any violation of this Agreement may cause AB irreparable harm, and therefore agree that AB will be entitled to seek extraordinary relief in court, including but not limited to temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions and permanent injunctions without the necessity of posting a bond or other security, in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that AB may have for a breach of this Agreement.
19. No Third-Party Beneficiaries
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
20. Revision Date
This Agreement was last revised on May 28, 2021.
Copyright © 2022 AppBroda Tech. Fzco. All Rights Reserved.
21. How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may write to us at email@example.com or reach out to the address/phone number mentioned below and request any information you may require.
Dubai, U.A.E. (Head office)
📌 AppBroda Tech FZCO DSO-IFZA, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE – 341041
📞 +91 87708 52353