Ad revenue is the monetary income that apps generate from in-app advertisements. It is calculated by multiplying ad impressions with eCPM (Effective Cost per Mille). App developers rely on different app metrics such as ARPDAU, ARPDEU, ARPPU, and ARPU to measure their ad revenue. Ad revenue can be boosted by placing high-performing ads such as rewarded ads and playable ads at high converting points in-app flow.
Ways to increase app revenue:
App developers can increase their ad revenue by:
- Choosing the proper ad type for the app layout.
- Increase ad revenue consistently and retain a user base by concentrating on a seamless user experience.
- Reach current and potential users through social media, websites, and paid advertisements.
- Make use of social media channels to promote the mobile app
- Optimize the app store with the help of the mobile app analytics platform
- Through ad monetization strategies.
Improving app ranking by increasing Appstore or Play Store ratings will drive traffic to your app. Mobile game apps generate ad revenue through in-game advertising such as rewarded ads, interstitials, and playable ads rather than in-app purchases as part of an app’s monetization strategy.
Ad management services can also help oversee advertising practices, analyze app performance, and show revenue changes. Learn more about AppBroda Ad revenue optimization