Was your Google AdX account suspended for policy violation? Did your Google Ad Manager account get deactivated for invalid activity? Or are you unaware of why you lost your Google AdX Account?
As an app publisher, there can be several reasons why your account may have gotten temporarily or entirely suspended.
Google Ad Exchange is one of the most sought-after app monetization platforms for app publishers wanting to sell their ad inventory. This programmatic advertising ecosystem by Google offers app publishers – premium advertisers & demand.
Well-known app publishers either have their own Google AdX account or collaborate with a Google AdX partner to capitalize on the earning potential. However, publishers sometimes fail to comply with Google’s policies and lose their AdX accounts.
In this article, we will evaluate those reasons, learn how to prevent them, and understand if there is hope for a suspended Google AdX account.
Here are some of the reasons why a Google AdX account gets suspended:
1. Bot Traffic
Creating artificial clicks and impressions using bots or fraudulent software intended to inflate DAU/MAU is one reason that may result in Google AdX account suspension.
Artificial traffic is driven to the apps by third-party duplicitous bots. However, bots are making an enormous amount of revenue from ad fraud. While there are various ways to commit ad fraud – device-driven fraud done through bot traffic is one of the primary reasons why Google AdX accounts get suspended.
You may not have intentionally committed ad fraud through bot traffic. Yet, you may face suspension because of bot traffic due to the third-party user acquisition channels you have. These channels must also have clean traffic sources too. Hence, Google suggests reviewing the source of traffic through Google Analytics frequently.
2. Policy Violation
Your account will be the first thing to be impacted if you do not abide by the program standards outlined by Google Adx. Google provides you with a reasonable chance to modify your app and follow the compliances.
Policy violations examples include your use of incentivized traffic, forbidden ad implementation, sexual, explicit content, etc. Google frequently issues a warning before suspending an account.
3. Having Multiple Accounts
Having multiple Google AdX accounts is another prime cause of AdX account suspension. Google allows app owners and publishers to use only one Google AdX account even though they have multiple apps. Multiple accounts are viewed as a system hack, which results in the closure or banning of the Google AdX account.
4. Improper Advertising
- Disruptive Ads: App publishers must be careful about ad placements and should not place ads that disrupt the content and may motivate accidental clicks. Positioning ads too close to the navigation, pop-ups, download links, or menu disrupts the user experience and may lead to accidental clicks resulting in invalid traffic.
- Malicious Ads: These ads pose actual risks to the app users. These ads are purposely deceitful and affiliate online scams and viruses. Ensure that your house ads or other third-party ad networks to monetize your app do not display malicious ads. Malvertising or malicious ads can not just lead to Google AdX account suspension but may also ban your app from App Store/Play Store.
5. Negative Business Conduct
Suppose Google determines your app’s methods to be unfair, manipulative, or deceitful. In that case, your Google AdX account stands the risk of being permanently suspended. In Google’s opinion, unfair business tactics are a major red flag. Some of the activities which are considered highly unfair on the part of business practices include
- Concealing Critical Information
You must be cautious when managing your app and only publish the adverts after a thorough evaluation.
6. Repeated Offences
There is a strong possibility that your Google AdX account might get permanently suspended if you tend to disregard Google’s policies regularly.
Repeated breaches of policy may put you in a position wherein you may lose all options for getting your Google Adx account back. Therefore, abide by the rules as straightforwardly as possible to monetize your app.
Is There Hope For A Suspended Google AdX Account?
If your Google AdX account is temporarily suspended, there is still hope. You can practice the following measures to get your Google AdX account back.
Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Review the potential policy violations carefully
- Detect dangerous malware & check what needs to be changed
- Don’t use unauthorized ad networks
- Once you have the information rectify all policy violations
- Submit an appeal after you have made the corrections
Need Professional Help? Speak with Google AdX Partners
Still unsure why your Google AdX account got suspended or how to appeal for it?
Let AppBroda – the Best Google AdX Partner deal with your AdX account suspension. Our team of experienced AdOps experts investigate the source of the invalid activity or policy violation, take the necessary corrective action, and appeal for the same.
We ensure that your account is re-enabled at the earliest, that ads are served accurately, and you receive clean traffic.
For more details, book a free consultation today!
Related Posts You Might Like:
- Google AdMob VS. AdX: Choosing the best monetization platform
- Google AdX vs AdSense: Which is the Best Advertising Platform?
- A Quick Guide on Google AdX & The Role of Google Ad Manager
- How to solve the issue of AdMob Ad Limit & Is Google AdX a better alternative?
- Is Google AdX A Better Monetization Platform Than Others?
- How To Choose the Right Google AdX Partner?