Recent years have seen a significant change in the marketing industry, and Google Ads is among the tools responsible for this transition.
“Why to use Google AdWords?” and “Does Google AdWords Work?” are the two frequently asked questions, and we have answered them below.
Google Ads is a fantastic tool for launching your app marketing plan. When managing your marketing plan, you can be tempted to ignore paid ad campaigns, including ad extensions, instead of only focusing on creating outstanding content. The ideal outcomes, though, can be attained by focusing on both organic and paid search query traffic.
Regarding online advertising, Google Adsense provides the highest ROI out of the five key performance indicators (KPIs) used among marketers.
What are Google Ads?
Google Ads is a platform for paid advertising that operates under the pay-per-click (PPC) marketing model, where the investor bid on per click or impression (CPM) on an ad.
Google Ads is the most prominent platform to attract and acquire quality users to your mobile app. Through Google Ads, you increase the number of people on your app store listing and, thus, the number of installs.
The bids of each brand competing for those impressions will be determined, and Google may decide to show your ad to users based on these considerations.
As Neil Patel once said, “Mediocre marketers think in terms of campaigns. Great marketers think in terms of growth frameworks”, so here are 9 reasons why you should invest in google ads:
9 Reasons to Consider App Marketing using Google Ads
1. Scalable Google adverts: If you crack the targeting, ad assets, and bid price, then scaling your Google Ads campaign is just a matter of a few clicks.
2. Measure your success: Google Ads offers an extensive dashboard to measure and report the important KPIs to measure the success of your campaign. It’s really easy to assess the successful and unsuccessful campaigns or ad groups on Google Ads.
3. Flexibility in the market: You have a lot of freedom with Google Ads when tailoring your campaigns and advertising to achieve your unique goals, such as precisely identifying the target audience.
4. Faster overall approach: Setting up a Google UAC campaign on Google Ads is supremely straightforward. You must select your app, select the geography, set the bid price, and feed the ad copies. Everything else is taken care of by Google.
5. Manage your expenses: You get the freedom to stop your campaign anytime and, thus, have control over your budget. Google Ads further gives you granular access to spend your budget on specific ad groups or campaigns.
6. Easier to understand: Google Ads offers Universal App Campaigns (UAC) for Apps and Smart Campaigns for websites to get started within minutes. In these products, Google asks for basic information like Ad copies, budget, CPI/CPC, etc., and you are good to go.
7. Unbeatable Conversion Rates: As Google Ads reach offers personalized targeting, it often leads to a better conversion rate than other paid or organic channels.
8. Ads on Google Play search results: Through Google ads, you can bypass the process of having the top rank on organic Google Play search results, which is done through App Store Optimization (ASO). Thus, it’s a great way to get installs for your targeted keywords on Google Play Store.
9. Complement other marketing channels: Google Ads can also be utilized with your other marketing initiatives. Remarketing ads on Google Ads is a highly efficient method to reach users who have previously shown interest in your app.
How Do Google Ads Work?
According to Forbes, many factors can affect your potential to establish an effective and well-performing Google ads strategy. They are covered below:
- AdRank & Quality Score: The bid price and AdRank are the two factors determining where your advertising will appear, based on its Quality Score. The quality score generated by Google depends on your ad copy’s effectiveness and relevance.
- Location: Your ad placement will also be influenced by your location preferences. For example, If you run ads for a yoga studio close to San Francisco, people looking for a “yoga studio” in New York won’t find your result, even if your AdRank is high. This is because Google’s primary goal is to provide people with the most relevant results possible, even if you have to pay for them.
- Keywords: Researching keywords is essential for both organic and paid traffic. The keywords you choose should closely reflect the searcher’s goal or intent. It matters as Google matches your ads with queries depending on the terms you specify in your campaign.
- Headline and Summary: The phrasing of your advertisement could influence whether anyone clicks on it or not. Your marketing material must address the persona’s critical problem, match your targeted keywords, and convey the searcher’s intent
Consult Appbroda’s professionals if you’re ready to speed up your app promotion with Google Ads. We at AppBroda are skilled at making the best out of Google Ads strategies.
Moreover, we understand how valuable app marketing is for you. So we chalk out the most refined methods only for you. Skyrocket your app user base and revenues today!