Ad revenue optimization platforms and ad mediation techniques have always aimed at increasing demand for ad inventory. Most ad revenue optimization platforms increase the competition between demand partners and advertisers so that you, as a publisher, can obtain the highest earning possible by generating maximum eCPM and fill rates.
To achieve this, you may be considering or have already signed up on AppLovin’s MAX Platform, but have you yet integrated Google Ad Manager or Google ADX demand to reap maximum ad revenue?
Before we explore why and how to integrate GAM with the MAX platform, let us take a deeper look at MAX mediation.
What is Max Mediation? And Why Is Max Considered A Better Way To Monetize Apps?
AppLovin MAX is an ad mediation tool that offers complete control to app publishers over their ad inventory. Publishers can explore open bidding, in-app bidding, and waterfall stack or optimize their ad revenue through a hybrid approach. With MAX, app publishers are given the option to migrate their waterfall setup, use automation to optimize eCPM, and work efficiently with API management.
MAX can single-handedly manage numerous ad networks such as AdMob, InMobi, Meta Audience Network, Chartboost, etc. from a unified dashboard. It can also make multiple ad requests to the same ad network. App publishers do not need to spend time experimenting with various ad networks as MAX mediation can cohesively optimize and accelerate ROI.
But how can integrating Premium Ad Networks – such as Google ADX generate more ad revenue, and why should app publishers consider integrating it?
Why Integrate Google Ad Manager on AppLovin’s MAX Platform?
With MAX, app publishers can use Google Ad Manager (GAM) as a real-time bidder, without any additional SDK integration, if you are already using AdMob SDK. This allows MAX users to control and benefit from the high-quality demand from Google AdX using GAM.
GAM is a pure marketplace where advertisers can buy inventory without any intermediary adding value for the publisher’s inventory through trade desks, agencies, etc. as compared to ad networks like AdMob or Meta Audience Network.
Here is why you should integrate GAM with MAX:
- Get the highest bidding prices from GAM and increase ad inventory’s value with robust and automated bidding. This can be further leveraged by AI/ML bidding systems to optimize fill rates and overall boost ad revenue.
- Integrating GAM with MAX also expands the scope of revenue optimization by allowing multiple ad request calls from the same ad network – in this case, GAM.
- Ad Ops experts and app publishers also experienced an increase in ad revenue by 15% to 20% by using GAM with MAX.
- Amplify competition and create new opportunities for auction as publishers have the liberty of creating different GAM accounts and generating tags individually.
- Moreover, having the facility to access Google Ad Network as a bidder from MAX mediation can decrease overheads related to additional ad operations.
- Google ADX or even Google AdMob can be managed better along with other demand platforms, and as a publisher, you can experience a substantial reduction in transaction latency.
- Integrating Google ADX as a demand partner can offer you an advanced choice.
How To Integrate Google Ad Manager on the MAX Platform?
To integrate GAM with MAX, you can follow the developer’s manual from AppLovin and contact an ad operation expert from AppBroda for optimization.
Don’t Have A Google ADX Account yet?
Using MAX as an app monetization platform is undoubtedly advantageous, but with Google ADX you can exploit even bigger advertisers yielding higher eCPMs and fill rates.
Connect with a Google AdX Partner or Google AdX Reseller such as AppBroda and leverage uncharted demand partners via Google AdX.
At AppBroda, we help you access Google Ad Exchange and optimize ad revenue through MAX or other monetization platforms like IronSource or Appodeal. We create strategic waterfall stacks alongside your existing ad networks so that you can earn more from every impression!
Our AdX experts effectively increase your ARPDAU and support you with end-to-end ad operations without any additional SDK integration into your app!
So, what are you waiting for? Book a free consultation and get the most out of your AppLovin MAX setup today!