With lots of applications getting developed, their monetization is the main purpose of the owner. Though there are numerous monetization platforms accessible today, the best one is mobile advertising. The reason is that it has wider accessibility and people are most of the time on their smartphones!
Joining an advertisement network can bring in passive ways to attract advertisers for a space on your application. One should pay heed to the monetization tactics of an application before developing it.
An application created without a methodical app monetization strategy will not yield excellent results to the app publisher.
So, here we are taking note of the best app monetization platforms that have been used extensively by publishers in 2022!
7 Best Mobile App Monetization Platforms
Revenue generation is an integral part of app monetization that can be done by positioning high-quality advertisements on the application. All you have to do is promote and popularize it to gain considerable amounts of users.
Underneath is the list of some of the best platforms that can help you decide.
1. Google AdMob
It stands as one of the most prominent mobile-based app networks used by millions of advertisers. Just set up an advertisement space in the app and advertisers would place bids for that space. The system selects the most profitable and engaging ad to be placed on the available space.
- The safety provided by its smart advertisement verification system makes it a favorable choice.
- Through robust association with Google Analytics, users’ communication with the ad can be measured.
- The number of impressions and the broadcast length can be customized as per need.
- The ad network mediation can be used for handling different advertisement networks at a time.
2. Facebook Audience Network
The Facebook Audience is a platform for advertisers to get access to the people using other apps and not Facebook or Instagram. It comes with a hoard of benefits like banner placement, native position, and video inserts. In this, app publishers get a percentage of the Facebook ads as the users to click on them.
- Advertisements are exhibited on a separate podium.
- Placements by the Audience Network system are reasonable as compared to the ones existing on Instagram and Facebook.
- It allows you to purchase more ad spots and expand your reach.
AppLovin has everything that publishers need to monetize their applications. By utilizing predictive algorithms and mechanized learning, the users are matched to the content of your app. It allows users to link with your app on a global basis.
- It develops an engaging platform between users and the app.
- It utilizes a specialized interface for tracking the app’s performance.
- Designed to boost the app’s value through progressive monetization tactics.
- You get a chance to enhance your earning prospects.
4. Unity Ads
A major mobile-based ad network, Unity focuses on unique ad forms with interactive commercials like playable creatives for mobile applications. In this, a viewer gets to watch a video with a smaller version of the game. With an impressive call-to-action statement, users get encouraged to install the app.
- With this platform, none of the other SDKs are needed to develop a game.
- It supports an array of gaming formats.
A great thing about the InMobi app monetization platform is that it works on a global front and gives enhanced ROI on mobile-based marketing. With this platform, you can attract users at various stages of progression.
- Offers an array of configuration and advertising potentials on the server.
- The SDK allows preloading advertisements for excellent display.
- SDK gathers geolocation information and sends it to the server for control.
6. Google AdX
Google AdX is an ad exchange network. It offers programmatic advertisements with real-time bidding (RTB) on ad spaces to ad networks such as AdSense, agencies, and demand-side platforms.
- Publishers can access non-Google-certified Ad Networks.
- Publishers can define their inventory by being branded, anonymous, or a combination of both.
- Offers premium ad inventory to a selected number of top-notch advertisers. This means apps can be monetized at higher ad prices.
7. Smarty Ads
SmartyAds is a CPM advertising network serving ads worldwide. Being a leading omnichannel ad tech platform that streamlines the process of real-time advertising campaign management, inventory purchasing, and ROI generation on all screens and platforms.
- Offers retargeting campaigns on various screens to convert visitors into customers.
- Has in-house safety tools to ensure a safe environment and 99% viewability.
- Offers data-driven reports of impressions, ad spends, conversions, and other real-time metrics.
The need of the app developer or publisher would decide the choice of mobile app monetization platform. It all depends on the integrated technology mandatory to assist in the process.
In fact, developers have to strike a balance between the need to monetize their apps and keeping the users engaged. This calls for careful selection of monetization platforms as it decides the future of your application.
Get expert advice on which would be the best for your app! Speak to an app monetization expert today!
Related Posts You Might Like:
- Google AdMob VS. AdX: Choosing the best monetization platform
- All You Need to Know About Mobile App Monetization
- 5 Best Mobile App Monetization Strategies
- Everything You Need to Know Before Developing Your App Monetization Strategy